Please join FAA Safety Inspector Kevin Morris and our team of experts on June 5th for a LIVE webinar on drone waivers. This is the first in a series of FREE webinars about the most requested Part 107 waivers under the FAA’s Small UAS Rule. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and talk to FAA experts.
|Tuesday, June 5||1 P.M. ET||Where is my waiver?|
|Tuesday, June 19||1 P.M. ET||Risky Business|
|Tuesday, July 10||1 P.M. ET||Just the Facts|
|Tuesday, July 24||1 P.M. ET||The Dark Night Part 1|
|Thursday, July 26||1 P.M. ET||The Dark Night Part 1|
|Tuesday, August 7||1 P.M. ET||The Good, The Bad, The Ugly|
|Tuesday, August 21||1 P.M. ET||Beyond Visual Line of Sight|
|Tuesday, September 4||1 P.M. ET||Operating Limitations: Altitude|
|Tuesday, September 18||1 P.M. ET||Operations over people|
The FAA’s experts will address:
- the waiver application process;
- when to apply for a waiver and which provisions of the Small UAS Rule, Part 107 are subject to waiver;
- how to avoid the common mistakes that lead to a denial of your application; and
- Risk management, hazard recognition, as well as risk analysis and assessment.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to the first 1000 registrants.
- The webinars are hosted in audio and visual format via AdobeConnect.
- Please download the AdobeConnect smartphone/tablet app or use the link provided in your registration confirmation email.
- We encourage you to read the Adobe Connect How-To guide ahead of the webinar.
- Audio transcripts of the webinars will be posted after each event.
Questions about airspace authorizations? Contact UASHelp@FAA.gov or email @FAANews #DroneQuestion.