- Neoprene Construction – Tough-duty durability
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit
- Filters tested at Nelson Laboratories, USA
1 Storage bag
How long do Filters last?
The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30 hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 30-40 hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 50-60 hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors etc.