|Post Stats & Tools|
|Edit Forum Profile|
|Total Forum Posts: 6253|
|Last Post: 06/12/2010 02:01:43: AM|
|Last Login: 12/08/2011 09:47:30: AM|
|Show the last posts|
Saldly, 98% of teens have switched to rap music, if you're part of the other 2% that like real hip-hop put this in your sig.