R/C Dossier for: OFF ROAD MANIA
Find More Member Profiles | Get Your R/C Profile Started Now!   


off road mania
, USA
March 2006
Basic
CARS | ALL
None
1305
Send a Private Message to this Member Add this member to your Private Message address book  

Main Profile Page | Forum Sub-Profile | My Product Ratings | My Product Combos
 
Top 10 Most Recent Posts
Started the Thread | Posted in the Thread
 
best motor for a cen matrix pro
11/19/2007 08:22:50: PM
RE: Official HPI MT2 Thread
06/01/2007 12:41:43: PM
RE: Official E-Maxx Thread
05/20/2007 07:15:48: PM
RE: hpi mt2 18ss plus
04/09/2007 06:57:26: AM
hpi mt2 18ss plus
03/30/2007 09:53:48: PM
RE: .26 mt2 vidoe
01/13/2007 09:49:37: PM
.26 mt2 vidoe
01/13/2007 09:39:09: PM
RE: -=OFFICIAL HPI FIRESTORM THREAD=-
12/21/2006 08:35:44: AM
RE: Hpi Firestorm
12/20/2006 08:27:11: AM
RE: hpi firestorm
12/19/2006 08:44:43: PM
 
Post Stats & Tools
Edit Forum Profile
 
  • Total Forum Posts: 59
  • Last Post: 11/19/2007 08:22:50: PM
  • Last Login: 07/19/2008 06:11:14: PM
  • Show the last posts

  • Signature

    92% of teens have switched to rap music the other 8% put this i your sig hpi rush evo. emaxx. tamiya s10 heavely modified



     
    RCUniverse is a service of Internet Brands, Inc. Copyright © 2001-2014.  Privacy Policy
     
    GET FREE RC CONTENT FOR YOUR WEBSITE

    Search | Marketplace | Event Central | Local Clubs | Magazine | Product Ratings | New Products | Discussion Forums

    Photo Gallery | Instructor Search | Field|Track|Marina Search | RCU Youtube Channel | | RCU Twitter!

    Member Locator | Advertisers | Hobby Vendor Resources | Rate Manufacturers | Sign In/Sign Up

    Products Videos WattFlyer.com RC Classifieds

    RCU4 | 50.17.21.7 | 0 | 1 | 05:06:57 AM EST | NC