Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

1/2A society

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 11:25 PM
planebuilder66
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 1/2A society

Ha, Ha!!.... and about 2x the power!
Old 08-24-2009, 09:33 PM
orlik130

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey folks, what happened with this strand? is the 1/2 A society going to happen or not? (last input in 2008?)
We cannot tot around 9-10 lb planes that need 100 yds landing strips anymore.
I for one i failed to my electrical experiments because too much information did never materialize into an flyable plane. But I know in my gut where to put an .07, .09, .10. engine, and if the models are not there ,I have been around the hobby enough to design or modify my own.
For what I read, all of you build "old school". It is only a matter of time when the rc fliers will be tired of pouring money into electrical progects or pay for tie downs for those 1/4 scale at the local fields. Think of it ! your plane will fit in the trunk and you don't have to take it apart!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:19 AM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

This is the 1/2A Society right here. No real need for much more. Everything you need to know about 1/2A and where to find 1/2A stuff is right here. Better than any newsletter or magazine I ever saw.