Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Good ARF trainer for 400 outrunner

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Good ARF trainer for 400 outrunner

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 01:34 PM
shd3920

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good ARF trainer for 400 outrunner

I have a couple 400 Eflite outrunner brushless motors not used and would like to know of some ARF parkflyers that are good. Foam preferred but will settle for balsa if easy to fly and repair. Please include links.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:51 PM
build light

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Good ARF trainer for 400 outrunner

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/mini_tele..._6880_prd1.htm Depending on what you think was good.

Robert
Old 04-28-2010, 07:21 PM
shd3920

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking at that and I do like it but my first choice would be foam. If I can not find foam then the Mini Telemaster would be my choice.
But the only foam I can find is RTF but I dont need the motors or servos. And they always come with brushed motor setup. I would love a foam that has the propellor backwards on the wing so that I dont keep breakibng the prop when I nose dive, and I nosedive alot.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:00 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you looked at the GWS line?...when the arfs first started coming out for leckys...no one knew what motor was for what and every company had there own number which made it worse...so everyone started making the arfs,rtf with motor,charger, battery, esc,...so we kinda shot ourselves in the foot with that one....Tower carries the GWS line though....Rog
Old 04-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Grampaw

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Flyinrod....after you walk into a room to get something, but can't remember what is was you went in there for, just turn around and go back to the starting point, wait a second and it will come back to you. Then go back to get it but, and this is important, make a note of what it is you're going back for,
so that this time when you get back in the room it won't be another wasted trip. Oh yes, be sure to take the note with you. Been there, done that, sooo many times. Grampaw P.S. it is not fatal