Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

New to this - need some advice - Kyosho Mini Inferno

Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

New to this - need some advice - Kyosho Mini Inferno

Old 03-15-2011, 06:33 AM
eyezic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to this - need some advice - Kyosho Mini Inferno

Hey, I´m new to this and need a bit of help. I have been given a Kyosho Mini Inferno minus batteries and charger. I´ve found a 9.6V 1600mAh battery pack on ebay for a good price but the problem is the charger and Kyosho connector. It seems the majority of chargers have a different connector and I don´t want to spend too much money on this. Am I able to get a convertor or should I be looking for something else. On the Kyosho site it advises 6 AA nimh batteries but i´ve also read a 9.6v battery pack is for sure the way to go. Also is a 1600mAh pack going to run out quickly, am i just best buying 12 AAs that´ll last longer. My question really is what is the best quality/price option for a battery and charger combination. Thanks!!
Old 03-15-2011, 07:23 AM
rubber_junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New to this - need some advice - Kyosho Mini Inferno

9.6v pack for half eight best route! 1600 mah give you good run time, best to replace the kyosho connectors anyway to deans way more reliable, so you can get any fast charger an remove battery plug on lead an replace it with dean connector

Use this type of connector
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-Pairs-Deans-...item5adeb73914

male plug on esc an charger
female plug on battery