Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

Will the micro DT 3s Lipo fit the micro highroller?

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Will the micro DT 3s Lipo fit the micro highroller?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 01:12 PM
buknut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the micro DT 3s Lipo fit the micro highroller?

Hello!

Ive got a losi micro high roller, along with new esc, servo and 10250kv brushless setup, BUT i want to run the 3s 11.1v lipo through it, rather than the 2s 7.4v lipo.
All the shops i visit say the 3s will fit the DT and WILLNOT fit the micro-t, baja or raminator, but doesnt mention the high roller.

Does anyone have any experience/advice?

Also, will running the 10250kv brushless with lipo be too fast to run in the house?
Old 04-13-2011, 10:56 PM
moezer

Default RE: Will the micro DT 3s Lipo fit the micro highroller?

yes its going to be wayyyy to damn fast in the house and u wont be able to control it... as for the lipo im not sure if it will fit, i have a min lst2 but the esc states only up to 2c lipo only
Old 04-14-2011, 03:31 AM
buknut

Cheers for the help mate, at least someone made the effort to give me something positive!

My esc states upto 2s lipo too, but the prgramming card it came with has a program for 3s lipo, so i wasnt sure what it could handle.

ive bought the 2s lipo anyway, do you think that would be still too fast for indoors?
i dont have to give it full throttle i suppose!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:56 AM
mrbonez

the brushless and lipo will be pretty fast for inside even with a 2s lipo , but if you are easy on the throttle you should be ok . keep a close eye on your temp,s to and you may want to gear it down as much as possable . should be alot of fun tho if you can maybe keep some extra shock towers and such around just incase something breaks .
Old 04-14-2011, 10:05 AM
moezer

ORIGINAL: buknut

Cheers for the help mate, at least someone made the effort to give me something positive!

My esc states upto 2s lipo too, but the prgramming card it came with has a program for 3s lipo, so i wasnt sure what it could handle.

ive bought the 2s lipo anyway, do you think that would be still too fast for indoors?
i dont have to give it full throttle i suppose!
on these small RCS i dont like having a power plant in it but i wouldnt mind it either lool. On my lst the 2c lipo does really good and its much faster then a normal 7.2 batt, i have a 7.2 and the 2c lipo that came with the lst2 you can tell the diff really clear between the 2. i also just have the normal motors in the lst i cant sayits the fastist or any thing but **** is it fun in the house and out.

Yesturday my servo conversion kit came from EXOTEK and i can say its work the $80 i paid, but i did think about it with the money i got it for and then the 80 added to it i could of gotten a mini erevo or a summit but im happy with the lst its a fun little truck