Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Need help with sc18 brushless

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 08:44 PM
RCTHANG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with sc18 brushless

So im running my new brushless sc18 today for the first day except inside. running with a 2s 1800mah 20c lipo and well i noticed all of a sudden it wouldnt turn to the right so i picked it up and it was like stuck so honestly. i just pushed the wheel in and it kind of kicked back and worked fine.. well then i got in a accident with it and the little guy did some rolls and now when i turn it to the right it just keeps clicking everytime i turn it. What couldthis be????also right where the servo shaftleads off the plastic cracked but it still works anyone know where i can find any servo parts. I may have to take pictures of this.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:45 AM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help with sc18 brushless

The gears in the servo to turn right may have stripped or cracked. Try another servo in it. If you don't want to spend money on a new servo if yours is shot, well you have a nice oval car.