Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

What About Mini Z's??

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Maxdog.vf213
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What About Mini Z's??

Hey Guys.

Doesanyone one on here do anything with Mini Z's? Been looking around and see no posts about em, Iknow they are popular cause there are plenty of Race tracks around here and tons of people racing em..

Old 03-16-2012, 12:33 PM
flipside7

Default RE: What About Mini Z's??

Mini z's are sick, more precise than xmods, firelap makes clones if you can find em.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:59 PM
Maxdog.vf213

I have some just love the F1s, but was shocked to see there was nothing I could find on here, no threads..
Old 03-16-2012, 01:09 PM
Rcforme...

Mini-Z's? Pure awesome! The on-roaders feel as light as a feather. The trucks are loads of fun. They are all pretty darn durable too! However, the starting price is anything but pleasant. I can however say, it's worth it! After you've bought 1 2.4ghz Mini-Z, a Radio, batteries and a charger, you can run others for way less money!  I eventually want four of them, a Monster (Monster 2.4ghz complete readysets are available in Europe), an Overland, an MR-03 and an AWD for da drifts! (Seriously, I love drifting, but I don't have room for the 1/10's, can't drive them anywhere in my area. I once had a Tomy Drift Package light and that was loads of fun till it broke down!)
Old 03-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Maxdog.vf213

Well so far I love em, I just bought one used from a buddy of Mine who runs a weekly competiton race thing, has a HUGE foam kinda track thats made for them, is a nice road coarse, 20 something turns, 6 people race at a time and is like 3 seperate heats... Not 100% sure.. Got everything for 75 bucks but isnt a 2.4 as I just wanted somethng to screw around with and get used to driving somehting so small..
Uploading pics of My Sweet Limited edition REDBULL AUDI! lol

Here She is..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp44675.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	1739594   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sn42214.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	1739595  
Old 03-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Maxdog.vf213

Noticed we didnt have anything for these in our sale area, such a shame.. Anyone that pops on this post happens to have a old 2.4 they have way passed over I would love to buy it from ya, ya know if maybe ya upgraded and its sitting there collecting dust..lol. Radio and car like setup.
MR02 I think it is.

Itell ya Iwould start My own racing league thing here, Ihave an area at a local Bar And Grill that My wife runs and they ahve this nice back room that is huge! Icould buy the track Iseen on the Kenon site and would set up weekly races.. WOuld be freakin SWEET and Iknow My Wifes boss would be cool with it cause people would order food anddrinks and ya know if kids came theywoulddef order food..lol.
Think it would be alot of fun, just need to find the people now!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:48 PM
supik

here my custom chassis mini-z
20A brushed esc
9gr micro servo

[youtube]http://youtu.be/a1B6jCdBfWk[/youtube]
Old 04-02-2012, 06:08 AM
CCC2012
Banned

i love mine but no one here races them anymore....i might just sell them off...or keep them...
Old 04-05-2012, 03:14 PM
imxlr8ed

I've been racing them since they came out, I'm still in the opinion that they are the best scale to race due to the fact that I can race at my own house!

Me and a few friends get together once a month for basement bash-fests and some real racing. We've raced clubs from all over the world and still do so, here's a link explaining how:

http://www.howfastareyou.com

We all built this idea 6, almost 7 years ago and it's still going strong! No other RC Racing can do this!

It's serious racing without the high-dollar problems. Used to hate the part about running 10th scale against sponsored guys who true boxes of tires, get fresh top of the line cells every week and have gear on their cars that I can't even buy! At this scale it's all about having fun and driving well!

Best of luck to you, hope it takes off!
Old 04-05-2012, 06:41 PM
narwalrus
My Feedback: (4)

I have a miniz mr01 for sale right now. I might keep it and fix it up. I'd prefer to have AWD though, as micro drifting looks fun!
Maybe just a tourer or F1.. or overland!

Micros look fun, but I cant afford to fix mine up good enough for now