Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Anyone with a VERY STRONG opinion? DEBATE!

Old 11-29-2015, 02:37 PM
James_Dean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone with a VERY STRONG opinion? DEBATE!

Hey,

I had a mini z MR01 years ago! like 15 years ago, and have been out of the hobby for at least 10 years. Looking to get back into micro/mini rc cars again though!

So my first thought was, Kyosho did some nice stuff with loads of hop up parts. Then I looked around a bit, and there appears to be an Atomic AMZ competitor to the Kyosho MR03.

This article suggests that the AMZ has a weight distribution issue?http://miniracingpro.com/kyosho-mini...vs-atomic-amz/

So is that right? Should I be going for the Kyosho? Or is it not as drastic as he suggests? The AMZ does look like a bit of a racing BEAST!!!
Old 12-03-2015, 03:07 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd try the Atomic AMZ (NOT Atomik RC branded!), as it looks a little more race aggressive. As far as weight goes, you can move stuff around yourself easily to get it to work.