Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Vendetta sc upgrade parts or kit?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Tonehouseny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vendetta sc upgrade parts or kit?!?!?

I was wondering if anyone knows a place I can buy a complete aluminum upgrade kit for my vendetta sc, I want to beef it up b4 parts are impossible, searching single parts takes to long and doesn't yield much. Only ever buggy or st parts. If there was a place that maybe had complete kits. And that if buggy or st parts work on my sc. An where can I find metal gears to replace all the plastic internal drivetrain gears like spur and diffs. Are the any upgrades for this. Please help. Thanks guys
Old 11-11-2012, 10:27 PM
flipside7

Default RE: Vendetta sc upgrade parts or kit?!?!?

Don't sweat it, just because duratrash disco'd the detta doesn't mean anything, you can still buy different versions from lrp, and Anderson.
Duratrax just re branded them, they are still going strong overseas.

Anderson mb5

Lrp shark
Plus they have better packages too, you can get rollers, rtr's, and something like a team model, or pro model.

They also have hop ups
Old 11-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Tonehouseny

Default RE: Vendetta sc upgrade parts or kit?!?!?

Thanks for the help. Was thinking I wasn't gonna get an answer. I've been trying to search Lrp shark and lrp parts. I can't find a place to buy. An I don't know the lrp version of the vendetta. I'm guessing its the mb4 any help with a place you know that carries them?