Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Mini z Track

Mini z Track

Hi all

I am looking to set up a mini z track and hire out cars to who ever wants to race them but was wondering about their durability ie for people who do not have much experience with rc cars and them crashing them into each other etc.

I phoned rcp to enquire about track prices but was told they only ship in the US and Canada, so i will be making my own track, but i am a bit stumped as to what is the best material to use for the rails/fence etc.

I have 3 slash 2wd 1/10 and they are very durable.

Anyone able to help me :-)

Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Mini z Track

hello Henryslash
    have you looked into cheaper cars for the rentals ? like maybe Xmods ? they are the same size as the mini z but a lot cheaper although they are no longer making the x mod you can still find them on the bay and such i dont know how durable the mini z is but you could also de tune the mini z's with weaker battery's maybe . sorry not to much help here but there used to be a couple of mini z people on rcu
    is smoke supposed to come from there ?

Hi
    Thanks for that ;-)

Will detuning make the batteries last longer? Run times are important. Any idea what mini z run times are?

Also will need to be able to get plenty spares as the cars will hopefully be running most of the day if i am lucky :-)

Henry

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Run time is anywere from 40-35min to less than 30 depending on the motor(with non modified board electronics) and model, m03 vs AWD.

Hi

Thanks for that.

Can you tell me what batteries you would recommend for maximum run times and how long they would take to charge up?

I am also looking at firelap they seem to be a cheaper alternative to mini z anyone any experience of them re runtimes and durability? 

Thanks