Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

Im doing a conversion Revo to Proline Camaro few details need ironing out

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Im doing a conversion Revo to Proline Camaro few details need ironing out

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Rac3rX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im doing a conversion Revo to Proline Camaro few details need ironing out

I'm doing a conversion on the spare parts from my Revo build. I figure I could build a Rally/Boss Mustang out of them.

I've gotten to ordering the parts I would need for the conversion, just wondering if I missed anything.

So far I got a Revo Chassis, Rally arms/hinge pins/shocks/bumper with body post/ rear body mount, diffs, short rocker arms and turn buckles, Full tranny, battery box doors, Battery Box, GH Servo protectors & Grave digger bulk retainer thinggies.

I have already from the Revo, shock mounts, bulk cases, centre skid, read skid, centre drive shafts, servo saver.

I have a screw set and ABEC-5 bearing set ordered also a Proline Camaro lid with Mustang Boss 302 wheels n hubs are on the way. I also have a set of metal hollow bass coming in soon.

I think I need a motor mount, and half shaft drive shafts for each wheel. I was thinking I can cut the stock Revo ones down to size while I order a CVD kit.

Am I missing anything??

What things should I put on the list as must have items for this build? I already intend to use alloy or titanium rocker arms and turn buckles with upgraded rockers. I guess Im curious about the Center diff, wheel and tire options, gearing to run a Velineon system with 3s, and is the HR Sway Bar kit worth it?