Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

anyone mess with xmods still?

Ive got 13 of them. They were my 1st rc's.

If anyone still plays with them ive got a couple ?'s
    Redcat tornado s30, 13 Xmods, rockslide rs10, axial exo terra, axial scx10 honcho
    Fav. Quote... Only the dead have seen the end of war- plato

I havent, but i think it would be a good idea to just get your question out there just in case....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Well hell I forgot now. Lol

My street version gtr steering is all weird. It will turn one way but wont turn the other untill I let it go straight for a sec then it will turn the other way.

My gen1 civic is giving me problems too. Ive got stacked fets and it was just running the 4 aaa batts but I got a bunch of li-ion batts I want to out on it. It make the voltage 7.4v the board can handle 8 something. I can find a good spot to mount the battery holders. They r the size of a AA batt and there only 2 of them that I run on them. I had them on my truck and they worked good. So I want them on the civic since its been built for speed.
    Redcat tornado s30, 13 Xmods, rockslide rs10, axial exo terra, axial scx10 honcho
    Fav. Quote... Only the dead have seen the end of war- plato

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    You don't have any foreign objects trapped in the steering arms do you? I had that problem on my truck and that is what it turned out to be. A very small stone, the steering was fine one way but not the other?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Try tightening your steering tie rod. For me, as in Xmods, I used to have a Mustang. Until a part broke there is no more of in the world, it seems.