Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Micro sct drive issues

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Jarrett123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro sct drive issues

Hi all ive had my micro for a while now and i pulled it all apart to put my new chassis on and
Now my car is very stiff to roll and acts like the center driveshaft is too long. it even does it with the stock chassis now so
is there anything i couldve put together wrong? Ive looked at exploded diagrams to see and
everything apears to be correct. If i have it down to a rolling chassis and pull the top of the front diff
back (away from the driveshaft) it frees up like normal. Any help or ideas will be appreciated
Old 02-24-2014, 06:36 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

potentially could have over tightened some screws
just gotta try piece by piece like remove the front diff to see if the rear spins freely etc...
Old 02-24-2014, 08:42 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did u push the main shaft all the way in on both diffs before screwing the diff housing down? Does fitting the top half of the chassis solve the problem?

Did u up touch the diff's at all?
Old 02-25-2014, 08:11 AM
Jarrett123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did make sure the shaft was all the way in on both diffs and fitting the top half makes it worse i think ill take the front diff apart again and
see if its together wrong and all i did to the diffs was a small amount of grease. I have loosened the screws as well with no luck