Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

help finding childhood memory

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 09:46 PM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation help finding childhood memory

Im looking for a small scale truck, bout the size of a zipzap. Mine was silver the body I belive was metal and it also came with a boat and trailer that it could pull.
I was about 7 or 8 when I had it so back in 1999-2000 is when I had it.

I am working on finding a boat and making a trailer for my scx10 and it made me think of this little car.
It might have been sold by radioshack, maybe walmart. I cant remember :/
Anybody out there who just so happens to have had something like this I would love to know what it was called so that I may try to find one to add to my addiction.

Thanks.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:15 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

crap I think I know which you are talking about. I had one I saw it at a cosco for $15 around that year when on lunch from my job back then and picked it up. All I remember is the sucker stopped working after 3 uses, and the boat(which too was a RC) stopped after 2 uses. One I had was black, and had a yellow RC boat with it on a trailer that hooked on.

My memories foggy on the name though as it wasn't on the controller(think it just said RC truck, and boat). Think I still have it thrown somewhere I remember seeing it semi recently I might have thrown it one of my box's of junk as I generally don't throw electronics things out.

Last edited by SyCo_VeNoM; 04-16-2014 at 08:18 AM.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:56 PM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah the boat was rc too. I do remember it didnt really work very long but then again I was like 7. It seemed to be fast back then too.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:31 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well I found the charger lol
It is labeled Nkok 64X Chargerz

Yup found it http://www.amazon.com/NKOK-RACING-64...ef=cm_cmu_pg_t

There is a boat, and 2 trucks on ebay from what I seen (not silver though, and without trailer)