Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Latrax SST

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 06:32 PM
7mguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Latrax SST

I recently got a LaTrax SST Snap-on edition from my Snap-On guy (where else lol) and was wondering if anybody knows anywhere to get some upgrades for it? I have found a few things, just stuff that is compatible with all the latrax stuff, but Im planning on putting a momba pro 8200kv system in it, and running 3s as well so I need to upgrade the drivetrain. The main shaft is already metal so I dont think Ill have problems with that, mainly looking at a metal spur gear, metal CV shafts, and stronger diffs. Im also putting the traxxas spool in the rear but still need something stronger for the front. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-04-2015, 06:55 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

A Snap On SST from a Snap On dealer? That sounds like bullhonky to me. Lol. I can't find any parts for the SST that are upgrades. Maybe parts that fit the Latrax Rally will fit? You will need to measure the parts to see if they will fit.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:57 PM
7mguy

I know none of the suspension will fit, neither will the CV axles, the rally ones are too short, and the Teton ones are too long lol other than that, everything else fits perfectly since they are the same chassy