Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

xcelorin vs dynamite 4500kv any experianced users?

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

xcelorin vs dynamite 4500kv any experianced users?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 09:20 AM
RCaddict80

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default xcelorin vs dynamite 4500kv any experianced users?

hello there, i am new to rc forums but google dosnt seem to give me the answers and suggestions im looking for so i decided to give this a shot. i have about a dozen or so mini and micro rc trucks. i have a losi mini t pro that is basicly brand new and i put a dynamite 4500kv brushless motor and the losi msc-18-bl-hp speed control (same set up the stock mini8 has) and its fast and powerful as anyone could imagine. my question is...i just built a factory team RC18t i bought a new xcelorin4500kv motor and the castle mamba micro pro esc. for some reason this Rc18t will absoulutly destroy my mini t!! the power out put of the rc18 is just insane? top end...low end...dosnt matter it will leave mini t in the dust. i have a 3 cell for the mini t and ofcourse if i run that then there is no comparison. does anyone have any experieance
with the xcelorin 4500kv motor vs the dynamite 4500kv version? please give me your opinions and suggestions. is the mamba speed controler allowing the xcelorin motor to have more output? it cant be gearing because that just wouldnt make any sense? please let me know what u guys think. thanks
Old 04-13-2016, 04:24 AM
RCaddict80

Any one??? This is really bothering me. Im starting to think that i need to gear the mini t a little taller. Its running a 14t pinion and 60t spur. With tires off the ground and full throttle it looks like the tires are barly moving (so to speak) but put the truck on the ground and its a torque monster!! Wheelies from half throttle and top end speed of about 28mph. I ordered a 17t pinion gear im gonna see if that makes it better. Any suggestions anyone please chime in!!!
Old 05-14-2016, 06:22 AM
RCaddict80

Well if anyones read this thread and was wondering what the answer is i found out throough my own trials and errors.the rc18t is so much faster and has more power than my mini-t because the mamba micro pro esc i have in the 18t is releasing more power to the motor than my mini-t's losi msc-18bl-hp esc. I put the mamba micro in the mini-t and its way faster and has more power output. However the losi esc seems to be alot smoother and more controlable.so i swapped them back