1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Losi Mini Desert Truck

Old 04-13-2017, 11:21 PM
mhudson17

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Losi Mini Desert Truck

Was just given a New-In-Box Mini DT from a friend of mine, but having a hard time finding accessories and such. Would love to find some street tires and maybe some different motor/gear ratio options. Anyone have any leads where I can find stuff, or would I be better off getting rid of the mini and getting a 1/10th?
Old 04-14-2017, 05:24 PM
kistner

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Most 1/18 brushless motor/esc setup should work. The rear wheels appear to be the pin type so many 1/18 wheel/tire combos that use a pin should work. The front you would just need the right size bearings. For these parts I would look at Tower, Amain, Horizon, Amazon, HobbyPartz, Hobbyking, and of course your local hobby shop. Just to name a few. These are the same places you would look for 1/10 accessories should you bail on the mini and go bigger.

I have a Losi mini with a castle creations mini sidewinder esc and a generic 28mm inrunner motor.

Did you check out the Losi page for them? There a re a few parts listed as well as the exploded view.

Search this Thread