Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Plz Halp :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Canadahockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plz Halp :(

I have had a 1/24 losi micro rally (not X) for a while. Something like 6 months ago, i gave up on it to do other things after my sister plugged the battery into the charger for a little hexacopter and fried the battery hookup. Just today i found the motherboard from the little drone, still with Wi-Fi broadcast and the camera. I connected it to my phone, and it works. I tried to use the car however, and it failed. It buzzes when i plug in the battery and when i try to give it throttle, it will only buzz slightly louder. I took off the motor and put a multimeter to the pcb terminals, and i get the constant voltage of the battery until i press the throttle, which make the voltage disappear. I dont understand what is going on and i need help. Thanks.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:12 PM
vinmansbrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Likely the esc is gone, or the receiver. Where is the buzz coming from?