Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

Desperate need of 8.4v 130 size brushed motors

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Desperate need of 8.4v 130 size brushed motors

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 04:15 PM
Brian Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Desperate need of 8.4v 130 size brushed motors

I teach high school computer aided drafting classes, and we design and 3D print our own RC cars, then race them. It's a ton of fun. Anyway, my normal supplier of 8.4v 130 size motors (Hobbyking) is perpetually out of stock this year, and my students will be ready to assemble their cars soon. I'm using 2 cell lipo batteries and ESCs, which I've already bought. I have 16 students and probably need a few spares. I bought some Mini-Q motors recently and thought I was in the clear, but I just realized they are 3.7v motors. Does anybody know of a good source for these?
Old 11-14-2018, 09:34 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The model of that specific motor is a Mabuchi FK-130SH. I can only find them on eBay from China sadly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MABUCHI-FK-...C6ze:rk:7:pf:0