1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

View Poll Results: A poll
I do currently race and would take part in sanctioned racing
20.00%
I do not currently race but would if I knew where
80.00%
1/18th Scale shouldn't be raced formally
0%
I race another scale w/ROAR etc. and wouldn't join another racing org.
0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Would You Race Your HPI/BRP Micro in an International Points/Prize Series?

Old 09-28-2003, 10:12 PM
sehil67

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Would You Race Your HPI/BRP Micro in an International Points/Prize Series?

A new organization www.imcra.org. The International Model Car Racing Association has been started for the purpose of being the overseeing and sanctioning body for small scale re: 1/18th ON Road and Oval Racing (HPI, BRP, Xray...). If you have a track in your area that would like to host a 2004 IMCRA season/series see the web site for the email they can contact. Please see the questions below.

Scott Hill
www.rcraceday.com - 1/18 part and hop-ups.
Old 10-11-2003, 09:51 AM
Hobbysect

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Would You Race Your HPI/BRP Micro in an International Points/Prize Series?

I would if I had a HPI Micro and when I know that I am good at it, I would start raceing. But to this day I have a Vintage Kyosho Rowdy Baja (1:8)Working process, nitro Kyosho Outlaw(1:10), HPI RS4 PRO 2(1:10), Team Losi XXX-S Sport(1:10), 2 Kyosho Mini-Z(1:28), Converted RS Viper(1:43), Micro Speeds (1:64), Snowmobile working process, Mini Piccolo Heli, Stunt Plane, and a cheap dual prop plane. I go from big to small but nothing inbetween. I dont have enough money to get one. If I had a HPI Micro? Yes I would. Do I have a track where I live? No, but I am building one and it wont be finish till next spring/summer. Will I have fun and start to advertise? Hell Ya!!!!!!! People need to know what a professional RC Vehical looks like and operates. Maybe I will have my own side job when this is all finished.

Tony

Search this Thread