Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

View Poll Results: A poll

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do currently race and would take part in sanctioned racing

1 20.00%
  • I do not currently race but would if I knew where

4 80.00%
  • 1/18th Scale shouldn't be raced formally

0 0%
  • I race another scale w/ROAR etc. and wouldn't join another racing org.

0 0%

Would You Race Your HPI/BRP Micro in an International Points/Prize Series?

A new organization www.imcra.org. The International Model Car Racing Association has been started for the purpose of being the overseeing and sanctioning body for small scale re: 1/18th ON Road and Oval Racing (HPI, BRP, Xray...). If you have a track in your area that would like to host a 2004 IMCRA season/series see the web site for the email they can contact. Please see the questions below.

Scott Hill
    www.rcraceday.com - 1/18 part and hop-ups.
    http://www.rcraceday.com - 1/18th scale part and accessories

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Would You Race Your HPI/BRP Micro in an International Points/Prize Series?

I would if I had a HPI Micro and when I know that I am good at it, I would start raceing. But to this day I have a Vintage Kyosho Rowdy Baja (1:8)Working process, nitro Kyosho Outlaw(1:10), HPI RS4 PRO 2(1:10), Team Losi XXX-S Sport(1:10), 2 Kyosho Mini-Z(1:28), Converted RS Viper(1:43), Micro Speeds (1:64), Snowmobile working process, Mini Piccolo Heli, Stunt Plane, and a cheap dual prop plane. I go from big to small but nothing inbetween. I dont have enough money to get one. If I had a HPI Micro? Yes I would. Do I have a track where I live? No, but I am building one and it wont be finish till next spring/summer. Will I have fun and start to advertise? Hell Ya!!!!!!! People need to know what a professional RC Vehical looks like and operates. Maybe I will have my own side job when this is all finished.

Tony
    Kyosho Mini-Z: Blue Viper 95 BLUE TO THE CORE, also Purple Mustang Cobra 93, Internal Turbo and Antenna
    Team Losi XXX-S Sport: All Wheel Drive, Black Spoke Rims, raceing Ford Taurus body
    HPI RS4 Pro