Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: micro rs4

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

micro rs4

i dont know whether to get a mini z or a micrors4....ive researched both of them but i still dont know what to get.....i want a car dats kinda like a rally car but is still fast enough to race....this is my first real car and i have about 150-200 buget...i thought about the rs4 rally but i dont have da cash for it i will have to wait another 2-3 months if i get that...

RE: micro rs4

If you really want the rs4 rally, I would wait or you may never really appreciate the Mini-Z. By then the Losi Mini-T will also be out and perhaps the mini-monster so you might even change your mind. Then again, you may end up with more than one by the time it is over.
    Lots of RCs, two cats, and a Nikon.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: micro rs4

If you don't mine waiting the Mini-T, it would turn out to be a great buy. It features everything that the big trucks have. But keep an eye out for deals. I bought my 2nd Kyosho Mini-Z from a person that listed it on ebay, it never sold, for only $25.00 shipped and then turned arround and spent another $40.00 to fix it pluse I had mosfet installed for an internal turbo. There deals out there, you just need to find them. You could check out www.MicroRcCenter.com The people/kids sell there stuff there really cheap and there are no listing fees. That also depend on the surfaces you will have fun on.

Tony
    Kyosho Mini-Z: Blue Viper 95 BLUE TO THE CORE, also Purple Mustang Cobra 93, Internal Turbo and Antenna
    Team Losi XXX-S Sport: All Wheel Drive, Black Spoke Rims, raceing Ford Taurus body
    HPI RS4 Pro