Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Custom Mini Z bodies

Is there a plain ole model car kit that I can use to fit a custom car body on my Mini Z?

I was looking at a really nice 1:24 scale Rx-& G-Reddy body, but was unsure if it would fit.

Does anybody have some info on that.
    [color=#009933 /color]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Custom Mini Z bodies

I have been using Revell (1:24) Model Car Kits. The Dodge Viper (non convertable) has the same wheel well distance as the Kyosho bodies. But for other bodyies I am not sure. I used the dodge viper body for mine and I have a Revell 93 Mustang body for my other. The wheel well distance is a bit longer so I had to custom make a suspention plate to replace the h plate. Just to extend the rear wheels out about 1/2 an inch. But the results are nice. Go to my thread just click here http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Your...1157450/tm.htm
    But to get the bodies to stay on I have been makeing body posts.

Tony
    Kyosho Mini-Z: Blue Viper 95 BLUE TO THE CORE, also Purple Mustang Cobra 93, Internal Turbo and Antenna
    Team Losi XXX-S Sport: All Wheel Drive, Black Spoke Rims, raceing Ford Taurus body
    HPI RS4 Pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Custom Mini Z bodies

Thanks so much for your reply. Maybe I can have a totally custom body that know one has now that I know what to use.