Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

PLS. HELP screw got stuck.

hey guys, i cant unscrew the screw on my front hubs on my micro rs4. its seems to be stuck in there. i tried so hard to get that thing off but im to scared that i might strip the screw so i stoped. maybe some of you guys had some problems with that and might be able to help me or give me some ideas on how to take that thing off. and if it even takes to break the hub itself then i'll do it, but thats my last option for right now. and no, i did not put any liquid lock on the screw. so please help. i wanna put some chrome wheels on!
    -thanks guys!
    only if i were in japan//TEAM KAMIDORI//HITOKIRI MIDORI

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: PLS. HELP screw got stuck.

There could be some dirt or sand particals that are stuck inbetween the threads that are holding the nuts from loosening. My suggestion would have to be to tighten the nut and use peice of cloth and clean the threads out. Also use some wd40 or a lubracant as well to get the nut off. This will help if there is any left over debre thats still stuck in the threads that you missed when cleaning.

Tony
    Kyosho Mini-Z: Blue Viper 95 BLUE TO THE CORE, also Purple Mustang Cobra 93, Internal Turbo and Antenna
    Team Losi XXX-S Sport: All Wheel Drive, Black Spoke Rims, raceing Ford Taurus body
    HPI RS4 Pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

wussup tony, thanks for the reply. i did those things and it worked! thanks again!
    -charles
    only if i were in japan//TEAM KAMIDORI//HITOKIRI MIDORI

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

some KY will help