Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mini Z Overland bearings: Where can I find them....(cheap)?

As above: I'm thinking of getting an Overland Mini-Z and want to pick up bearings for it but the price on Tower seems pretty steep. Does anyone make a bearing kit that's a little easier on the wallet? Where can I find one?

RE: Mini Z Overland bearings: Where can I find them....(cheap)?

I just wrote to write, have fun with the Overland if you purchase one. I should be getting my new Mini-Z Ferrari Enzo MR-02 soon.
    Lots of RCs, two cats, and a Nikon.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

mr. furious,

check out

http://www.rcmart.com

they should have everything you need there... =)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm a little nervous about ordering from overseas. Have you dealt with these guys? How much does shipping cost and how long does it take to get orders to the US?

Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yes, i have been dealing with these guys for about a year now. i do credit card orders and i even do check and money orders. they have several types of shipping methods, theres the 7-10 day shipping and 3-4 day rush shipping. i have never had my parts arrive late either. if you do order by check, it will take about an additional 5 days for mailing and clearing your check. if you order by credit card, it will be there in the specified time.

they have an insurance option as well for about an additional $4 depending how large your order is. their insurance policy states that if your package is lost they will refund you the cost of your order, thats not including shipping. they also have a priority option where it will be delivered to you personally, and they will give you an online tracking number too. (i have tried almost all shipping methods, and they are EXTREMELY reliable)

their packaging is unbelievable. the place everything into once nice box and bubble wrap it, and with "Fragile" labels on it.

their shipping cost varies. they go by weight, and im not sure how much it is... you would have to email them about that.

i am a student @ NDSU in fargo, and i live in st. cloud, mn in the summers, and it is possible to get it here in 4 days =)

i have looked and shopped around on a lot of online hobby stores, and rcmart is by far one of the best ones ive found, it is probably the most reliable ones too.

the best thing about this site, is that its probably the cheapest, if not, one of the cheapest places to get your parts.

another place to check out is http://www.minizworld.com they have a lil store there too, theyre shipping is wonderful, 3-4 days, and their prices are reasonable.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

MiniZstore.com is the only one I have seen that actually carries the Overland bearings. It comes with two extra bearings that fit on the idler gear of the Overland. The seven bearing package won't have it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I bought my Mini-Z racer bearing off of ebay and got them for about $6.99 plus $3.00 for shipping. I just found this for you. http://search.ebay.com/search/search...0&BasicSearch= It looks like $11.99 and shipping is $3.00 this is the cheapest from Ebay. I have done business with stellamodels, rcauction, and rl0725. I have bought all my Mini-Z stuff from these people and got them in excellent time. I hope this helps.

Tony
    Kyosho Mini-Z: Blue Viper 95 BLUE TO THE CORE, also Purple Mustang Cobra 93, Internal Turbo and Antenna
    Team Losi XXX-S Sport: All Wheel Drive, Black Spoke Rims, raceing Ford Taurus body
    HPI RS4 Pro