Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

micro truck i think 1/50 scale

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 01:36 AM
chase044
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default micro truck i think 1/50 scale

i started making my own and its coming out very well. i got the trans mounted and it pivots nicely. if it looks kinda crapy its because im only 15. i going to make the front like i did the rear. make little pivots and try to make it be able to stear at as high angles as the rear.the front is made from a zip zap and the rear.this car used to be a little longer. i shortened the bed because im puting the servo under the front were the engine would be if ti were real. thought i didnt need it that long but as i thought about it man i could of put a four cell now i will probly only get 3 if i stack them like a triangle. i but will have like 2 hour run times because im using the same size bats that are in the mini-ts and rs4s. crap its coming up with error saying page cant be displayed when i click ok. to upload pics. crap ive done this before. just take my word, its looks cool.
Old 12-17-2003, 02:41 PM
Clod
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: micro truck i think 1/50 scale

ok very nice