Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

my mini bling

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 09:46 PM
chase044
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my mini bling

heres my team losi mini-t with alittle bling bling. and well it turned out prety good. they were easy to mount and it took like 30 minutes. becaus i got it all together and had to put like 4 spacerts on the ball link and it was still hitting the shocks then noticed that i had the c-barackets on the rong side. so i had to take it all apart switvh the knuckles onto the right c-brackets. and then its all fixed and runs good. i got the servo cover and lock plate, the c-brackets, the nuckles, the skid plate, and theres a part you cant see but its the mount for the a-arms to the chassis. it alluminum too.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jg14110.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	94640  
Old 01-26-2004, 09:52 PM
chase044

Default RE: my mini bling

and the bottom
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25029.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	94650  
Old 01-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Blankstare

Thats pretty nice
Old 01-27-2004, 01:55 AM
chase044

thanks
Old 01-27-2004, 02:57 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When are you going to change out the electronics?
Old 01-27-2004, 03:27 PM
rccarman

sweet
Old 01-27-2004, 05:16 PM
mrjon53
My Feedback: (3)

is this the losi after market hop ups? i still cant find any at my lhs stores i visit[]
Old 01-27-2004, 07:05 PM
chase044

thanks guys. they are gpm racing parts i got from www.hobbyect.com they have alot of stuff for the mini-t. i am planing on changing out the electronics when i get a brushless setup. does seperates make it go any faster than the stock electronics, or is it to just be able to take the 4 wire servo out. my stock servo is fine. but i want a brushless motor because this car isnt fast enough. the batterie and mod motor isnt enough. anyone here selling a brushless setup that would fit in a mini-t.
thanks
Bryan
Old 01-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check into airplane brushless motors if you don't want to wait for the Mini-T brushless--I was checking out a few the other day, but I'm still debating on whether or not I want to send the Mini-T into oblivion or not and end up purchasing even more parts, especially since my Mini-T appears to need better traction on a dirt track and not really any more speed. If you decide to use a brushless motor and not change out the electronics, how long do you think that plastic stock servo is going to last when you hit something? I know I've slammed into a brick wall twice off of a 3-foot jump and didn't break my metal geared servo (knock on wood) though I bent the heck out of the front turnbuckles. I thought about replacing the stock turnbuckles with titanium turnbuckles, however, the stock turnbuckles are only $2 or $3 for a set and much cheaper to replace than the next weakest link if I were to replace them with titanium turnbuckles.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:48 PM
chase044

yes a metal geared servo would be very nice but i dont have the money right now for much. i have enough to buy a batterie and one race. because i think a race is like $20 at my local track.
Old 02-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Cory Ream

I use the Lehner Brushless in my Mini T. Works really well go to [link=http://www.b-p-p.com]www.b-p-p.com[/link]. Thats where i get all of my stuff. get a Lehner motor or a hacker. I haven't tried the hacker but i heard its pretty nice. if you do go brushless get some LiPo batteries. Or get some LiPo batteries and try them out with a 300 motor, the batteries make a huge difference.

Email me with questions

Cory
[email protected]
Old 02-06-2004, 11:53 PM
raykessler

im waitin for "the mamba"...... that thing'l be sweet
Old 02-07-2004, 01:14 AM
chase044

all you guys are talking about the mamba and weel some of you guys link to castle crations the people that are making the mamba but cant find it there. i now its not out yet but people are saying they have pics or somthing. i dont know. if i was to get a brushless i guesse i would get the mamba because from what you guys are saying its a fast motor. i also talked to guy making them and he say theu are the fastest and i think is a replacment motor that wont need motor mount modification. i dont know really.