Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Web site that sells mini-t w/ hop ups

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 07:54 PM
2Slow2Go

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Web site that sells mini-t w/ hop ups

I've been trying to find a website that sells the min-t w/ hop ups but cant seem to find one. Anyone have a suggestion? and what are the must haves for a mini-t other than batt and motor like ball bearing or something?
Old 02-23-2004, 09:30 PM
GETTEM63

Default RE: Web site that sells mini-t w/ hop ups

HELL YEAH. The mini-t is the best buy ever.

i got mine two days ago and its so fun. A must have for the mini-t is the ball bearings, only $15.00. I bought them with the mini-t. They make such a improvment. Its like having a whole new car. They make the car so much better. Also make sure and get a 6 cell battery $25.00. I would also suggest buying some new gears. Only cost $3.00. The new gears will make the car either accelerate faster or make the top speed faster. The $3.00 comes with 3 different gears, each one a different size. With these small upgrades my mini-t is going 15 or 20 mph. So not including the battery u can make the mini-t great and fast for only around $20.00. These upgrades might not seem like a lot but they make such a big difference. Couldnt recommend them more.

Any more questions just ask.
Old 02-24-2004, 01:58 AM
2Slow2Go

thanks, but i still need to know about which web site sells it w/ hop ups. I ways at my lhs the other day and the guy that works there let me play with his, it was so fast so now im hooked but that hobby shop doesnt sell mini-ts, im like "....mother beeep" well any websites? thanks
Old 02-24-2004, 07:38 AM
brainleak
My Feedback: (1)

www.stormerhobbies.com and horizonhobby.com

there two.
Bl