Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

You know what would be really cool?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Overalnd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You know what would be really cool?

A 1/64 rc car (Zip-Zap, Microsizer) size car that went faster than I can walk! I am really into 1/18-1/28 scale cars, but I would really like if some company, made a true hobby quality MICRO rc car. That would rock! I am tired of my 1/64th scale being too slow for me to have fun with. I may just be spoiled with my Mini-Z, T, and Venom Giant. A company should really make a 1/64th scale car that has a 130 motor (like the mini-z). I think I might do this using the circut board of a Microsizer, and a few mods. I'll keep you all updated, if I can gather a few dollars.

I was also thinking of using an HO scale slot car for the rear axle. Does anyone know how many volts those HO scale slot cars run at?
Old 04-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Overalnd

Default RE: You know what would be really cool?

Anyone have any thoughts on the subject?
Old 04-26-2004, 12:02 AM
ashamans

ever noticed that a 130 motor is the size of the whole car? anyway....i've seen motors that are smaller than 130's but bigger than zip zaps motors....you just would have to find them

also the current draw might be too much if you have a bigger motor installed so you need to cheak that or you'll burn the board...
Old 04-26-2004, 07:08 AM
Benthehen

I have internal dual-cell in mine...........it can nearly keep up with my mini-t. to bad I cant steer it without propo.

Benthehen
Old 04-26-2004, 06:59 PM
Overalnd

Yeah I know a 130 motor is about the size of a 1/64, but that would make it all the cooler. I would just have to stack the electronics and the battery on top of the board.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:17 PM
soopergooman

I'M SELLING 50KRPM MOTORS($15 USD). [email protected] FOR INFO(MSN MSSNGER ALSO)n 2mm smallre in both dia. and length than zaps motors. also quieter. soooper fast.............................................. ............zooooooooooooooooooom...............
Old 04-30-2004, 04:43 PM
Benthehen

I'M SELLING 50KRPM MOTORS($15 USD). [email protected] FOR INFO(MSN MSSNGER ALSO)n 2mm smallre in both dia. and length than zaps motors. also quieter. soooper fast.............................................. ............zooooooooooooooooooom...............
yeah and can it move with a 4*10mm motor with 50,000 rpm? that would hardly have any torque.

Benthehen
Old 04-30-2004, 09:04 PM
ashamans

what if you fit neos in there?