Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini-t steering

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 10:28 AM
mad_taffy2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini-t steering

Hi guys just come in from playing coz my aa's are dead (pack 7)[&:]

what i wana know is whats the deal with the steering mine seems to get stuck and then it kinda just kick's back into life???? any 1 else got this problem

the other issue is the slop my mate thought it was wikked when the front was wobbeling until i told him it was the car and not me how do i stop this or reduce it??
Old 05-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Alexman

Default RE: Mini-t steering

Were your batteries almost dead when this happened? Try again with full charge because at the end of the battery life, the Mini T steering will "lock up" because simply there isn't enough power to turn the wheels any more.

hope that helps sort of.
-Alex
Old 05-28-2004, 10:35 AM
NYYSR

Default RE: Mini-t steering

i hate 2 tell you but your electronics are fuged[:'(].
mine did the same thing when new till it caused me to hit a wall and then it was completely shot.
at first i thought it was the steering servo so i changed it out and it still did the same thing.

as far as the sloppy front end, their all like that , but it is fixable, all you have 2 do is shim it out with washers and your good 2 go.
if its the left front wheel your talking about (if your looking at the front of the car) then its the steering arms and i have yet 2 find a fix (i just learned 2 live with it)[].