1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

epoch indoor racer

Old 08-23-2010, 04:05 PM
BovineD

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: epoch indoor racer

lets see....15000 for a MOQ for full production? I will buy 5 so now you are down to 14995!

In all seriousness I think if Kyosho ever pushes hard for US distribution and/or exposure of the Dnano and the popularity grows then a Spec 3 would definitely be a good product to have especially at a competitive price. I assume it really has not taken off because of the large costs to start but it could also just be a lack of interest in micro RC which is hard for me to understand. Maybe lowest cost 1/10 scale? Bad economy? who knows but it is depressing either way. Hobbytown was supposed to carry them exclusively but I was never able to find one at any of their stores. Anyways still love my Epoch and hoping to put in some new cells to keep it going. Just go my hands on a bunch of 3.7v 800mah packs and looking to see if they will work on my Spec2.

Any full chassis or RTR bodies left?
Old 01-08-2019, 10:07 PM
BovineD

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

lol I just loving coming back here to revive old threads....I was able to pick up a sweet lot on ebay for MORE epoch racing goodness in 2018! 115 bucks for 3 sealed chassis sets, 1 full RTR set and 2 loose cars all with TX. Batts are all dead in all of them so its time to mod them up and get them up and running. I still feel these are awesome to run and love their size, control and batt life runtimes. I did end up getting a Kyosho Lit when their website was blowing them out at $60 for full sets and wish I had grabbed more. Wonder if anyone is running these anymore....
Old 03-06-2019, 06:45 PM
domer99

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Glad you revived the thread! I just dug out my Epochs, but unfortunately, none of them take a charge. Have you had any luck with new battery? If so, what did you use? I haven't even taken mine apart yet.