Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

broped my mini-t on my foot

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 04:20 PM
mad_taffy2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default broped my mini-t on my foot

Mashed up my mini-t again today and i was doing some work on it on the kitchen counter with the transmitter turned off but the car on[&o] the truck jittered and then flew off the counter and landed onto my foot[:@] the 7 cell batt pack ripped the servo brace in half and now the beatter bounches about

any 1 recomend a good make but very cheap make and where i can get a silver alloy 1 from

i want alloy as i can make it tought as possible minimise breakage bvut im a bit tight at the mo as you guys know and could do without this crappy repair
Old 06-11-2004, 05:08 PM
RYANO218

Default RE: broped my mini-t on my foot

GPM makes and alloy one.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:08 PM
chase044
My Feedback: (1)

put a zip tie around the whole car to hold the electronic down.and another to hold the servo in.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:17 PM
RC_Tobias

Mad-

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Hopefully you'll be able to get it fixed without too much trouble. Just passing along a little R/C knowledge to you. R/C Rule of Thumb: Transmitter is the first thing on, and the last thing off. When the transmitter is off, the reciever is looking for any type of readable signal it can find. And when it does it will respond accordingly to what it interprets. Unfortunately in some cases damage ensues. I hope this helps.

-RCT
Old 06-12-2004, 03:48 AM
mad_taffy2k

chers rc_tobias

but i have raced rc cars for about 10+ years now and i know that rule [:@] just a slip of mind but it was a efresher to remind me not to do it again

cheers for the feedback though guys ill let you know what i do