Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Motor clicking/gears stuck on micro..pics.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 07:19 PM
GALAXY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Motor clicking/gears stuck on micro..pics.

I've had 2 little micro cars..one was like a microsizer and this is some wierd brand that I'm not sure of but the first one did this too.I can turn the wheels backward by hand and its fine but if I move them foward it seems to click on every revolution.I haven't taken it apart yet because I want it to still work,lol....but I took the other one apart when it did that and could not find any reason why it was happening.I saw no sand in the gears or anything..no hair around the axle...the mesh was fine but it just would not go anymore so I gave up on it and got this one.

If anyone has one of these and has had a similar problem....any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Random general comments also welcome.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf98968.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	185548   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj23574.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	185549   Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32668.jpg
Views:	12