Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Itsy Bitsy Spyder

Old 01-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Tagsrover

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Itsy Bitsy Spyder

Hey Guys. So I've been looking around at minis and ran across Trinity's Itsy Bitsy Spyder. This looks like an awesome truck. It comes with four wheel drive, a 6-Cell 1200 Mah Nimh (way better than AA),and full ball bearings. [link]http://www.teamtrinity.com/ibspyder.htm[/link] From what i've seen on the trinity website and read in rc car action, I only see good things, and I'm considering buying it. Plus tower is selling it for 129.99 But when i looked around in the forums, i didn't see anything. Does anyone have this truck, or driven it? Or are there any major flaws that should keep me from buying it? Thanks.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:26 PM
JDRACING

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Itsy Bitsy Spyder

I havent driven it but have seen it. The main reason you dont see it in the forum is because most people got the 18t. I was looking at the IBS then found the 18t and went with it..........Its a little more expensive but worth the extra money. It is $159.99 on www.towerhobbies.com. If you want just get the IBS and tell us how you like it, maybe its better, or just as good. Have you seen the RC18T video? If not here is the link! And there is alos a link to my review on it!(2nd link) They have a whole forum on it on www.one18th.com!

[link=http://www.rc10.com/shusting/CatalogHub/kitspecs_18t/rc18t_video.htm]RC18T VIDEO LINK![/link]

[link=http://www.one18th.com/ShowReview145.htm]MY REVIEW![/link]

Drew
Old 01-20-2005, 12:52 PM
52zmaster2001
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

the IBS doesn`t come with full bearings it has bushings in the wheels it uses 8 4+8mm bearings same as mini-t and it has friction shocks not oil
Old 01-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Tagsrover

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thanks, I'll look into the 18t.