Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

mini t mauler want one soon

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 06:03 PM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default mini t mauler want one soon

Wlecome everyone I am a newbee. but not to the rcc world. I have
had my share of cars, the optimid's f-1 and clod buster, gas zr-1
now I am wating for a emax. and need to get it going again I have
traded my heli , which I thought was the hobbie for me, never gave up,
just felt on the ground might be safer.

My question or advice needed
the clod buste was the ultiamte 4x4x4 truck 4 me. now I noticed by email, and on the sites the mini T trucks,
Are there more than 1 model? and I have noticed
in the rc action ad that the mauler looks different with its batt set up?
they are in the side behind chrome tanks 2 aaa per side
and the mauler in here in the chassie and towards ther rear?
I would like to hop up as needed, and like more metal than plastic, and notice a se model well over 200 in change.
I rather build it myself if it will be cheaper to get the basic, and add the parts, or get the hopped up one and cost less?
my answer to my question can be extra parts if things break or tossing money out.
I want longest run time
and I want strength. What are your opinions or advice for me, and i have seen some vid's . I would be taking this outside to a park, near the beach or dirt, but as i live in a concrete city I do have few places close by to go.. thank you in advance
Old 02-23-2005, 06:18 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mini t mauler want one soon

okay, there is a mini mauler out, along with a mini-t, rc18t, mini quake, minizilla, vmg, and more. the mini mauler is crud. the mini-t is okay. the rc18t is by far the most popular mini rc car out. it is 4wd and extremly fast out of the box. the mini quake has problems with the out drives. the mini quake is cool, the vmg is okay. the mini mauler isnt worth it. get a mini quake or minizilla. or a rc18t.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:52 PM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thank you for your reply, it is confusing, you own all the mini t's you mention, 1 may have a better line of products on the market wjile the other is too hard 2 get . etc.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:05 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

okay. the rc18t is really the most fun all around stock. but since it is so new, and so many people want it, that only a few places have it in stock. so if you want to get it, pm me for links to places that have it in stock. a minizilla or mini quake will be the best for driving in sand on the beach. the rc18t can handle too, just need little bigger tires. the mini mauler is junk. it wont cut it for what you are looking to do. dont bother with it.

and they are called mini's. mini t's are a type of mini.