Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

mini t price is it good

Old 03-01-2005, 03:16 PM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default mini t price is it good

Hey . I got quoted 139.99 at a hobby shop for a mini T is it a good price. I cannot find anyone online near that, I will be paying 3%-8% sales tax, and I also found for 117.00-119 with 5.99 ship a integy alloy e-vos conversion kit, anda graphite chasses 46. plus 6.00 ship. wheel and tires 25.00/ the mini T price is around 10.00 less and I think I might grab it, if anyone knows a better deal let me know. because this place is selling the conversion kit for 150 and that is 25.00 higher then ebay.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:39 AM
mjs3350
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mini t price is it good

if your planning on gettin a lot of hop ups u might be best off not even buying the stock mini t. u can get kits with pretty much everything aluminum on ebay, and u won't be wasting money on the stock stuff that you'd be replacing anyway. if u are limited on money u can usually find the stock servo, ESC, servo, and radio on ebay from people that have upgraded to brushless. this way you'll end up gettin a sick mini t without wasting money on parts youll be replacing. i wish i did that...good luck and have fun!
Old 03-07-2005, 05:50 PM
peed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mini t price is it good

youre really lucky, if i want to buy a mini-t i have to send it from the internet, i live in bolivia so with tax batteries,etc would be a lot of money