Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

Got My Micro Street force today...this was the good buy of the month for sure

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Got My Micro Street force today...this was the good buy of the month for sure

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Vertical3-D
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got My Micro Street force today...this was the good buy of the month for sure

Got the used MSF I bought on ebay today, it was listed "with upgrades" well for the 74 bucks I paid it sure is, ball diff, front one way, aluminum front CV's(which i bought a set before the car got here but for 15 bucks a spare set doesnt hurt), and the 2000 esc instead of the 1000 which is cool eccept I already have a mamba comp-x waiting for the deans connectors to get here so I can put it in, It runs nicely now, cant wait for big speed though, Oh and also a set of the stiff front springs for it, it needs a couple things the one steering arm is glued together and in a few weeks maybe some tires and wheels, but the upgrades alone are worth more than I paid so it was def. a good deal, If anyone wants the 2000esc Ill sell it, they are 80 new from tower, id take 50 even, id pay shipping too, and anything else anyone would need as me cause I may be taking it off and have no use, heres a link for the esc [link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFNE7&P=7]ESC 2000[/link] I'll post more and with picks once the mamba is in.