Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Xray has heard are cries

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Transmission
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xray has heard are cries

In a quoate from jural hudy xray said their next project was an off road mini nitro truck here it is:

RCCA: Will XRAY consider an RTR version?

JH: XRAY is known for designing and manufacturing luxury model racing cars. Even the new NT18 is kind of a unique car, which we believe will attract RC model car fans. The NT18 also requires an asphalt area such as parking lot or a regular RC car track, so I do not see any special reason to develop an RTR version at this point. However, our next micro project, a micro nitro truck will be an awesome platform for all consumers. You’ll be able to run the car anywhere—in the backyard, on the street, in the park...anywhere. We’ve already been testing the truck for some time; the production version will be released few months after the NT18. We will offer this car as an RTR; however, it will be a luxury RTR, and we will include only premium electronics and parts. The truck will be a bit more expensive than other RTRs, but I will not sacrifice quality and performance to keep costs down. XRAY will always mean premium quality and luxury even in an RTR.

WHAt do you think.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:41 PM
1CE

Default RE: Xray has heard are cries

cool, thats the one for me i'm and offroad guy so that will be neat...but theat hell fire is also very cool for a different reason it will certainly be a toss-up, it will ne a hard decision.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Transmission
My Feedback: (1)

yea ive had my eye on thast hellfire hpi just cant let me stop buying there cars.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Sao

LEts hope they improve upon the dreadfull mounts for wishbones on the M18T, utterly useless in dusty conditions mine wore out in a weekend![:@]
Old 12-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Doahh

well they have to completly redesign it so that problem will probably be resolved
Old 12-07-2005, 07:02 AM
Sao

ORIGINAL: Doahh

well they have to completly redesign it so that problem will probably be resolved
I am not convinced they still have the same set up on the NT18....