Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Maxxtracks??? Mini???? hmmm

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 01:45 AM
devious1
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maxxtracks??? Mini???? hmmm

first off i have an idea that i came up with for the heck of it i am getting either an Mini Lst or a Pti Goliath
not sure on which yet but my idea as you probable have already quessed by now is it possble to run the maxxtracks from one of the radioshack trucks on either of those two or any mini in general which i though would be a really cool idea, considering that i have a whole driveline hexes and and all including the tracks from a radioshack truck that i kept when a friend on mine tore his truck apart
the only thing i dont have is the axles. or differential of the truck didnt think i would need that part..
is it possable with adapters or is it something that would not be worth trying???
or can you buy them already made for a setup like this ???

Sorry about grammer spelling and so fourth as i have just got done working 14 hrs

any help would be great
and thanks in advance
Old 12-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Firefreak373

Default RE: Maxxtracks??? Mini???? hmmm

i dont know how the radio shack ones bolt on but if it uses a hex hub you could make them work, but i dont think any one makes a set for micros.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:49 PM
devious1
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: Maxxtracks??? Mini???? hmmm

yeah they use a hex hub but i am not sure it it is nearly big enough cause they are kinda on the small side