Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

look what i built !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 06:43 PM
CadillacDTS2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default look what i built !!!!!

OK i built this today its a modified rc controller it was a computer control now it is a generic controller for every thing and hook up some more channels and u have a controller to fly a airplane
it did requirt work its not perfect it is a tad bit finicky but it will work when I'm done i didn't just swap wire what i did was take out the whole gyro in the computer controller and replaced it with the other gyro from the rc controller and i had to machine stuff to make it fit a lot of dremmling and cutting.
i think its good, i can drive my mini t with it perfectly but you need some coordinating to do this, it takes practice, now this may look crap now, but i hope to have it looking good when im finished,
remember this is good for me(16years old) tell me what you think
oh and my next project is to make a computer steering wheel and gas peddel for a rc controler
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay75865.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	368381   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70236.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	368382  
Old 12-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Hacker Da-Cracker
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: look what i built !!!!!

its cool but does it work good?
Old 12-11-2005, 07:11 PM
_iceman_

wow just duct tape those electronics on the bottom/side/back and i think your done lol

Old 12-11-2005, 07:14 PM
CadillacDTS2001

yes yess it does work as a matter a fact i was just driving the mini t with it in and out of chair leggs without touching im pleased with it
and i am making a plate for the bottom of it to mount the battery tray and electronics on it so it is all one unit but i will move the antenna cuz it gets in the way when at full speed