Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

twin peak raiders in a mini lst?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 11:49 PM
revopqrs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default twin peak raiders in a mini lst?

ive got a peak raider motor and i put it in my mini lst just to see how it did. well with a 2 cell li-poly batt it had a little less torque than stock, but a little more top speed. so that got me thinkin, i wonder what 2 raiders would be like? has anyone tried anything like this, and do you think it would be a good idea to buy another one and run 2?
pros/cons?
Old 12-31-2005, 09:10 PM
teamrcdriver3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: twin peak raiders in a mini lst?

i think it would be a good i dea cause i have a mini t with the peak raider and it files u should by one of the cheap 9.6 battery packs to put on ther and it will go 10 times the speed it did before lol have fun with that losi lst
Old 12-31-2005, 10:26 PM
revopqrs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well ive since ordered the hyperion mtor instead! i just had to do it, the brushless set up is just so cool! i was hoping it would be here today......
Old 01-01-2006, 12:08 PM
ofnaDOMINATION!

I am dissapointed too. The USPS is taking a really long time. Mine was shipped out on the 27th and Priority Mail takes 2-3 days, so it SHOULD have been in my hands and installed at least 2 days ago.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:41 PM
drksyd

ORIGINAL: revopqrs

ive got a peak raider motor and i put it in my mini lst just to see how it did. well with a 2 cell li-poly batt it had a little less torque than stock, but a little more top speed. so that got me thinkin, i wonder what 2 raiders would be like? has anyone tried anything like this, and do you think it would be a good idea to buy another one and run 2?
pros/cons?

Which packs are you using? Not sure about car apps but you can tell the difference between cells in planes.
The TP 1320mah Gen2 packs are Ok but the 2000mah Pro Lites will be better. Even better than the PL's will be the Poly Quest 20's.
I should be getting my Hyperion soon and will be getting a couple of 3S 2000 PL's and have one Poly Quest I can try. I might actually sell the PL's and get me another Poly Quest.
I just weighed the Poly Quest minus connector and it came out to just under 4oz while the stock pack is at 5oz. Save one oz there and more eliminating one motor, not to forget a smaller esc.