Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini-Inferno's in Malaysia/Singapore

Old 03-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Kwizr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini-Inferno's in Malaysia/Singapore

Hi, im going to Malaysia and Singapore this summer, and i thought i'd buy a Mini-Inferno there. Would be great if anyone who lives there could tell me the price of them.

Thanks
/Kwizr
Old 03-26-2006, 09:52 PM
chazpages

Default RE: Mini-Inferno's in Malaysia/Singapore

buy it at your LHS if you can. Then they can help you if you have any problems/issues from the factory. I dont think that the mini inferno will be all that cheaper in Malaysia and Singapore, but if you buy from your LHS(if you have one) they like you more!!
Old 03-26-2006, 11:54 PM
carmatic1

me im interested in any lhs in malaysia because when i go home , it will be local! it says kent , england but im jus a student here...
Old 03-27-2006, 03:44 AM
zul7062

With today rates of USD1=RM3.6260 Buying price, u can get mini Inferno for around RM650 which is US179.26 RTR at RACE in Ampang Park Near KLCC Tower. U can call +60321614496 for more info. They also sell spare & options parts for this model and other models such as Mugen, Kyosho & Xray to nama a few.

I just bought RC18T a month ago for RM800=USD220.63 which i order through my LHS. This is the same price if i bought it through our local AE distributor here.

F.Y.I BL setup for any 1/18 scale just cost RM300=USD82.74. The BL system is 5400kv with 25A ESC/Controller which is much cheaper than Mamba 25 in my country.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Kwizr

Okay, thanks for all replies guys!
So if it costs 650RM it still is a bit cheaper than here. Oh and by the way, we dont have any LHS here, neither have i heard of what it is. Could anyone explain to me what LHS is? (I figure its some kind of store?)

EDIT: Oh and while we're talking about mini-inferno's, do you know if there is one with nitro engine? Was just thinking that the electric one must eat batteries pretty quick. I heard a couple of rumours about a nitro inferno but the closest i get is a 1:10 scale one.

/Kwizr
Old 03-27-2006, 10:47 AM
-Inverted-

Okay, thanks for all replies guys!
So if it costs 650RM it still is a bit cheaper than here. Oh and by the way, we dont have any LHS here, neither have i heard of what it is. Could anyone explain to me what LHS is? (I figure its some kind of store?)

EDIT: Oh and while we're talking about mini-inferno's, do you know if there is one with nitro engine? Was just thinking that the electric one must eat batteries pretty quick. I heard a couple of rumours about a nitro inferno but the closest i get is a 1:10 scale one.
LHS= Local Hobby Shop

Kyosho has a nitro mini inferno due out soon. There is also the IRC Vulcan and acme NB16. They all are nitro mini buggy's.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Kwizr

Ah, stupid me :P
Well when is the Kyosho Mini Inferno Nitro coming then?
Old 03-27-2006, 11:04 AM
-Inverted-

Not really sure, if your interested in a nitro mini look into the IRC Vulcan. Heres some pictures.

Old 03-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Kwizr

Is it as good as the Mini Inferno or is it better? Would like it to be good quality as i wont be able to return it to the store after i bought it (I live in sweden and im buying in Malaysia).
Oh and is it 1:16 scale to? I COULD go for a 1:10 but id rather take a 1:16
Old 03-27-2006, 01:18 PM
-Inverted-

Yes it's 1/16. Tigger N. Bennie has the Vulcan and likes it. The one with the red aluminum is the Special Edition (SE), which obviously costs more then the first one I posted. They also have a 2 speed transmission for it.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:27 AM
R/C Crazy808

i got the NB16 and so far so good