Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

how much proformance increse from stock rc18t to 19 t mini mod?

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

how much proformance increse from stock rc18t to 19 t mini mod?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 04:04 PM
birel19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how much proformance increse from stock rc18t to 19 t mini mod?

How much faster will my rc18 t be with a reeedy mini mod 19t? Will the runtime be a lot shorter?
Old 12-25-2006, 05:05 PM
fastmax

Default RE: how much proformance increse from stock rc18t to 19 t mini mod?

Runtime will be shorter but not alot. I run the 17T version and still get over 20 min. with the stock pack. It will be quite a bit faster than stock. Just a guess here but I would say you will probably get another 7 or 8 MPH out of it, maybe a little more but probably not more than another 10 MPH
Old 12-25-2006, 05:17 PM
birel19

nice, I am deffinetally going with the mini mod 19t!!!, aare there any other accesories to help my car preform better that you think are worth it?
How should I gear it?
How will a 7 cell intellect 1400mah pack affect preformance, longer runtimes, faster top end, what will it affect? Is it worth it?
Should I get the titanium turbuckles or are they a total waste for just running around and I should just get the steel version?
Old 12-26-2006, 05:03 PM
fastmax

A 7 cell pack will give you another noticeable increase in speed, and you will see better runtimes with a 1400 pack. I gear my 18B with the 17T Reedy 13/55 and it is a great all around ratio. You can probably run a slightly larger pinion with the 19T. If it were me the very first things I would get are MIP CVDs and an RPM front bumper. Everything else will hold up just fine especially with the RPM bumper protecting you in collisions.