Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

upgrades for pro-pulse?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 10:39 PM
-Inverted-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: upgrades for pro-pulse?

But you would never be able to get close enough to hook your chain up. Id be miles ahead with the top down cruising through Venice
Old 12-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Haulin Azz

i say the dodge tuck witch the hemi would out pull a car anyday, how bout hookin that amg up to my dad's Ford F-350 PowerStroke with a chip, straight pipe, and other mods? you would be havin ur butt dragged all around town.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:03 AM
-Inverted-

ORIGINAL: Haulin Azz

i say the dodge tuck witch the hemi would out pull a car anyday, how bout hookin that amg up to my dad's Ford F-350 PowerStroke with a chip, straight pipe, and other mods? you would be havin ur butt dragged all around town.
Wow, talk about missing the picture.

Your dodge, ford, or whatever can't hit 200mph. I would be MILES away, of course a truck would have more torque, however an International CXT would haul anybody's ass around town, powerstroke, hemi, and what not.

lol, and just so you know, I was just stage talking, I dont have an amg (yet).[]
Old 12-30-2006, 11:09 AM
Haulin Azz

oh lol i was half asleep when i was on here last night, those CXT things are crazy, i would love to have one.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:17 AM
-Inverted-

Ya they are a beast.

Old 12-31-2006, 08:02 PM
pulsenewb

Just FYI!

The propulse product was just released this month. All the parts and upgrades are already on there way to all the Radio Shack dealers. If you need anything in the mean time you can contact us 888-634-2911 Ext 331 to order. Have a great holiday...

Also, do a search on RS site and it will bring up some upgrades you can buy now!

Old 01-01-2007, 10:10 AM
tashspop
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: pulsenewb

Just FYI!

The propulse product was just released this month. All the parts and upgrades are already on there way to all the Radio Shack dealers. If you need anything in the mean time you can contact us 888-634-2911 Ext 331 to order. Have a great holiday...

Also, do a search on RS site and it will bring up some upgrades you can buy now!

are you a rep? if so its great you're on here. this shows support! also if they don't have it yet, i link to those parts on the page with the pro pulse rtrs would be great.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:36 PM
pulsenewb

No I am just a newbie. The Pro-Pulse is my first hobby grade type car and I had emailed Megatech to see when I could buy some nice upgrades. I am learning a ton from this forum and I am glad it is here.

I hope you won't beat up on my RS car too much, but I love it so far. I am confused about tires though. How can you tell what type of tires to buy. The pro-pulse site says they are 28mm and I am unsure what type of tire and wheels to buy. I saw some dynamite tires that looked nice and they said they were for 1/18 scale. Is that all I need to know?

Thank you
Old 01-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Hacker Da-Cracker
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: -Inverted-

ORIGINAL: Dokioto

Sounds like when something breaks or you want to upgrade this Pro pulse you get an RC18T part... Why not just get a RC18T in the first place?
My thoughts EXACTLY. Especially considering from what I have heard many 18t parts need slight modifications.
Agreed. and with two 5800KV's that hunk o junk would fall apart. im suprized it dont with just one.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:33 AM
tjarr001

my propulse kicks anus, and i would put it up agains any other 1/18 truck. ever heard the expresion dont knock it till you try it, so go but one and then come back and tell me bout its durability and its crapy radio and that its crap cause its from radioshack, i bet you will change your mind