Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini-T Baja Speed Control HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 12:26 PM
jonb73188

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini-T Baja Speed Control HELP!

I have the mini-t baja with stock electronics and my problem is the steering servo. When i hook up the speed control to the reciever everything is fine, but when I plug my steering servo into the reciever the steering servo turns as fast as it can. It broke my gears in the servo so basicly the motor in the servo is just turning. The transmitter seems to have no effect on the steering, but when I pull the trigger for throttle it works. I am confused! I called the electronic help line but all they said was to send it in to test. I do not like waiting....PLEASE HELP! []
Old 03-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Mini-T Baja Speed Control HELP!

Sounds like a faulty servo or receiver. I'm guessing you don't have spares (perhaps from another RC car?) lying around that you can use to test? It doesn't sound like you could be doing anything wrong, as the throttle is working...you may have to send it in bud...
Old 03-06-2007, 12:42 PM
jonb73188

Yeah sounds like it too.I did try another servo and it does the same thing. I do have a buddy that has a spare reviever and speed control I can try. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
mxracer154

i had the same thing happen with my stock servo in my baja i just replaced it with the hitec hs-55 it is a aweome servo
Old 03-06-2007, 08:45 PM
jonb73188

But thats what I do not understand. I have tried 2 kinds of servos and both act the same way. I really think it is in the reveiver or speed control now. I HATE snail mail! hahah
Old 03-06-2007, 10:02 PM
mirage-twin

thats weird how you got two like that, the pot propably wasn't centered. Did you take the servos apart?