Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

WOW! These micro t u cant beet them.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 09:24 PM
savycharlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW! These micro t u cant beet them.

I got a micro t 2 weeks ago. Before i even got to drive it somone dropped it. It is fixed and tonight a just drove it on my home made little track, and it got a beetin out of it. And still it is like it is as good as new. And still runs great. Very outstanding little car . I would rate it as a 4 one half. I would rate it as a 5 but it broke before i got to drive it and it wasnt droped very hard. All in all good car. I would like to hear what u guys have to say about it.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:25 PM
sfar785

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: WOW! These micro t u cant beet them.

i liked mine until i killed the battery, now it just collects dust on my shelf...someday i'll get a new battery.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:35 PM
savycharlie

i will rate it as a 4 one half.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:36 PM
mikemcnair

ORIGINAL: sfar785

i liked mine until i killed the battery, now it just collects dust on my shelf...someday i'll get a new battery.
precisely my experience. i am waiting for the lipo.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Revo_Rash

Mine has taken a beating and a lot more. My 5 yr old daughter likes to share my hobby of RC. I thought it would be good for her to be able to drive one herself so I started her out on my Duratrax Street Force GP2 car, and that lasted about 2 minutes before she plowed into a curb at 50mph. So just about the same time the Micro's came out and I picked one up for her. MUCCCCH safer. she jumps it off the stairs, runs it into walls steps on it and all kinds of stuff. I've never had to replace a piece on it yet. I even still drive the thing. SHe loves to show it off to my friends when we are at the track or the park. One of the best investments I could of made. Now she's out there driving my 3.3 revo........
Old 05-18-2007, 07:43 AM
nitro _ burner

i have NEVER broke a single thing on my micro t. and ive put through some SERIOUS punishment!!!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 09:42 AM
BOBCAT45

Mine is 1 month old and still going, had no problems yet beside the little e clips for the wheels. I went to the threaded axeles. Still an outstanding car!
Bobcat45
Old 05-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Beasley1

Mine is a little over a month and Losi has had it for over a month. It wouldnt take a charge right out of the box so I sent it back and they are just now saying that they will have it fixed today or tomorrow. It was shipped to them on 4/17/07.

Maybe ill see it again one day.[&o]
Old 05-19-2007, 04:09 AM
nitro _ burner

ohh tough, tell them your realy pi.......im mean angry and tell them to send it back OR ELSE......."spooky music"bom bom bom.....
ORIGINAL: Beasley1

Mine is a little over a month and Losi has had it for over a month. It wouldnt take a charge right out of the box so I sent it back and they are just now saying that they will have it fixed today or tomorrow. It was shipped to them on 4/17/07.

Maybe ill see it again one day.[&o]
Old 05-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Revo_Rash

What's up beasley we never got a chance to get together to run our RC's together, IF your number is still the same then maybe next weekend we can get together to run. Either on the track you were telling me about or you can come down to charlotte. it's up to you. give me a shout back here in the mini forums thread.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:58 AM
nitro _ burner

you should probaly save this kinda talk for PM's/emails.
ORIGINAL: Revo_Rash

What's up beasley we never got a chance to get together to run our RC's together, IF your number is still the same then maybe next weekend we can get together to run. Either on the track you were telling me about or you can come down to charlotte. it's up to you. give me a shout back here in the mini forums thread.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:06 AM
coleholley

When I had my micro-t when they first came out I went though 4 of them. One had a charger problem. One came broke out of the box. One had a transmission problem. And another one I don't remember what happened.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Dannn

broke a steering knuckle and the steering rods... replaced the steering rods with zip ties, bought the whole suspension parts pack for 4 bucks... included 2 knuckles, 2 a arms, shock towers and some other misc stuff...

batterys, all you guys gotta do it plug the battery into your charger, grab a 9v and use a paper clip to touch it to the positive and negative wires on the battery or charger, mine has gone dead 4 times, one time it sat dead for about 2 months.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:31 AM
nitro _ burner

i dont know why you didnt keep getting them until you find one that works.
ORIGINAL: coleholley

When I had my micro-t when they first came out I went though 4 of them. One had a charger problem. One came broke out of the box. One had a transmission problem. And another one I don't remember what happened.
Old 05-20-2007, 06:16 PM
rcworld2000com

try jump starting the battery (if you left the truck on and dumped battery) stick two paper clips in the battery plug then touch them to the +/- on a 9 volt for 30 seconds and your battery should take a chagre again.. mine did..