Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Micro-T Lipo battery-What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 01:30 PM
lynntonyd
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro-T Lipo battery-What do you think?

Please give real world testing results. Is it faster? Battery last longer? Please be specific if you can. Is it worth the upgrade?
Old 07-16-2007, 05:27 PM
JATO11

Default RE: Micro-T Lipo battery-What do you think?

To me its not worth it i did it and the lipo battery does make it more powerful and faster but the micro ts stock motor cannot handle it i fried my motor using the lipo youll probably gonna want a couple extra motors or just buy an atomic bb motor for it its like 11 bux 8 bux for the stock but if you dont want to buy anything else its not worth it
Old 07-16-2007, 05:36 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think the lipo battery that Losi is offering for sale is worth the money. It is only a 180mah.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:37 PM
maxxdout

The lipo is great! Twice the speed, longer runtimes, 100 times the fun. With the stock inion installed and ball bearings installed, the micro-t w/ lipo will hit 21mph!!! I learned that from one18th if you want to know