Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Just stoppin in to say hello

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 03:57 AM
foxtrot685

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just stoppin in to say hello

Hello all. my name is darryl and im new here and kinda new to the RC thing. Yesterda I purchased a Team Associated 18R with the Mitsu Lancer Evo body and i love it so far! i also have an Team Associated 18MT and a Team Associated RC10GT that is back at home in maryland. im currently stationed in colorado in the Air force and im 19 years old. when im not out playing with RC cars, im out with the REAL toy, a 2007 Jeep Liberty 4x4. no, its not a wrangler but it gets further off road that what people might think. im still in the market for a 4WD road car so if you guys have any suggestions lemme know! for now the 18R seems like it will keep me entertained for a while, just as my 18MT does!
Old 08-26-2007, 05:51 AM
nitro _ burner

Default RE: Just stoppin in to say hello

Hey, welcome to RCU!!! Its good to see your liking your 1/18 cars, try a Brushless system, you wont regret it!!
Old 08-27-2007, 12:46 PM
calvino

Default RE: Just stoppin in to say hello

ORIGINAL: foxtrot685

Hello all. my name is darryl and im new here and kinda new to the RC thing. Yesterda I purchased a Team Associated 18R with the Mitsu Lancer Evo body and i love it so far! i also have an Team Associated 18MT and a Team Associated RC10GT that is back at home in maryland. im currently stationed in colorado in the Air force and im 19 years old. when im not out playing with RC cars, im out with the REAL toy, a 2007 Jeep Liberty 4x4. no, its not a wrangler but it gets further off road that what people might think. im still in the market for a 4WD road car so if you guys have any suggestions lemme know! for now the 18R seems like it will keep me entertained for a while, just as my 18MT does!
if you mean a mini car, upgrade the little guy RC18_ (r, mt, t) to brushless. just be easy on the throttle as the diffs may not be so kind on you if you really gas it hard, glad to see a new person on RCU, if you have any questions... we would be glad to help